This document provides an overview of assets available for those interested in observing a Mojaloop environment running.
The following are the minimum requirements to run an end-to-end test of an environment:
- Mojaloop Hub: The Hub is the container of all the core central services of Mojaloop. The following are the options available to work with the Hub:
- Deployment guide: If you wish to deploy Mojaloop on your own environment, please find the Deployment Guide.
- FSP Simulator: This acts as a mock FSP to simulate the Payer and Payee roles in a transaction. Building and configurations details can be found in the Github simulator repository.
- Postman: Postman is an application to send requests and receive responses. In the Postman repository you can find some collections and environments that can be imported into a Postman client to interact with the Hub.
In case you want to build your own mock FSP instead of using the simulator, these are the available resources:
- API Specification document: This document introduces and describes the API specification that any FSP should implement to interact with Mojaloop. Also find the complete set of specification documents in the Mojaloop specification repository.
- ILP utility library: Mojaloop uses Interledger (ILP) as a secure transport protocol for funds. This Java project provides a library to generate ILP packets, conditions, fulfilments and their respective validations.
These are other valuable resources available for testing once you have setup your environment. Please note that some of these may still be at a development stage.
- ALS oracle template: An Account-Lookup Service (ALS) Oracle provides a look-up registry functionality. This is an accelerator template for ALS Oracle services or adapter components. Find the repository here.
- Cross-network and cross-currency POC: Ongoing project that explores the design of the two scenarios described below. Find the repository here.
- A payment that crosses multiple Mojaloop-based networks (where the sending and receiving currency may be the same or different).
- A payment within a single Mojaloop-based network where the sending and receiving currencies are different.
- POS/ATM integration: Ongoing project to address use cases that require POS and ATM integration. Find the repository here.