Registration for the PI-17 Mojaloop Online Community Meeting is now open! The three-day event is scheduled for January 25-27, 2022, and will focus entirely on the technical aspects of Mojaloop. The event will bring together a range of players in the digital payments space. Stay tuned as we will release more information regarding the agenda as it becomes available.
Tips for a Successful Experience
Upon registering you should have received an invitation to join with an individualized Zoom link. Please use this link to join the session. Do not share your individualized link with anyone.
Joining the Meeting
In preparation for attending the event, we kindly ask you review the notes below –
- Please ensure that you have the most recent version of the Zoom app downloaded on your computer. You will need the app for the breakout discussion groups.
- If your connection is slow, try using a wired internet connection instead of Wi-Fi.
- Plan to log into the event early enough to ensure you are ready and your internet connection is functioning properly. (Please note, if you join too early, you may be placed in a waiting room until the session starts)
- Please remain on mute with your camera off during speaker presentations. They may encourage you to turn on cameras and unmute during Q&A, Breaks, and Screenies.
- Our meeting will be recorded. If you would prefer not to appear in the recording, please ensure you keep your camera off.
- You can engage with the presenters and other attendees by using the Chat and Raise Hand features.
- You can find the link to GitHub Here.
- Communicate during the Community meeting using slack Here.
Should you need any assistance, please email email@example.com and your problem will be directed to the appropriate person.
We hope that you will join us live for the Community Meeting, as interactivity and connection is so important to our community and progress. However, we know conflicts arise and all sessions will be recorded and posted to YouTube for post-event viewing in the days following the event.
|Tuesday, January 25, 2022|
|Time Start (UTC)||Time End (UTC)||Duration||Theme||Presentation Description||Speaker(s) Name|
|11:00 AM||11:50 AM||50 mins||Community||Introduction + Community Update||Paula Hunter, Simeon Oriko|
|11:50 AM||12:20 PM||30 mins||Core Clearing System||Reference Architecture||Pedro Barreto, Miguel De Barros|
|12:20 PM||1:00 PM||40 mins||Core Clearing System||Business Operations Framework||Paul Baker|
|1:00 PM||1:20 PM||20 mins||Break + Trivia Tournament|
|1:20 PM||1:40 PM||20 mins||Core Clearing System Extensions||3PPI Enablement||Lewis Daly, Sam Kummary, Michael Richards, Chetan Manjeshwar|
|1:40 PM||2:10 PM||30 mins||Core Clearing System Extensions||Merchant Scheme Extensions inc QR Support||Paul Makin, Justus Ortlepp, Lewis Daly, Sam George|
|2:10 PM||2:40 PM||30 mins||Core Clearing System Extensions||Bulk Payments Enhancement||Paul Makin|
|2:40 PM||3:00 PM||20 mins||Break + Trivia Tournament|
|3:00 PM||3:40 PM||40 mins||Core Clearing System||ISO20022||Michael Richards|
|3:40 AM||4:00 PM||20 mins||Core Clearing System Extensions||FX Support||Michael Richards|
|Wednesday, January 26, 2022|
|11:00 AM||12:00 PM||60 mins||Supporting Workstreams||Core team Update||Sam Kummary, Miguel de Barros, Vijay Guthi|
|12:00 PM||12:40 PM||40 mins||Supporting Workstreams||Code quality and Security||Godfrey Kutumela|
|12:40 PM||12:55 PM||15 mins||Break + Trivia Tournament|
|12:55 PM||1:25 PM||30 mins||Supporting Workstreams||Documentation, Onboarding & Sandbox Updates||Lewis Daly|
|1:25 PM||2:05 PM||40 mins||Supporting Workstreams||OSS FRMS Solution (Actio)||Justus Ortlepp, Rob Reeve|
|2:05 PM||2:20 PM||15 mins||Break + Trivia Tournament|
|2:20 PM||3:00 PM||40 mins||Mojaloop Ecosystem Updates||Microsoft and Mojaloop Status||Greg McCormick, Jason Darmanovich|
|3:00 PM||3:20 PM||20 mins||Mojaloop Ecosystem Updates||Centre Of Excellence / CBDC Update||Paula Hunter|
|3:20 PM||3:40 PM||20 mins||Product Council/Product Updates||Paul Makin|
|3:40 PM||4:00 PM||20 mins||Mojaloop Ecosystem Updates||TigerBeetle||Jason Bruwer, Matselio Thabane|
|Thursday, January 27, 2022|
|11:00 AM||12:00 PM||60 mins||Roadmap Presentations||Kim Walters|
|12:00 PM||12:10 PM||10 mins||Break|
|12:10 PM||1:10 PM||60 mins||Workstream Breakouts|
|1:10 PM||1:30 PM||20 mins||Break + Trivia Tournament Wrap Up|
|1:30 PM||2:10 PM||40 mins||Report Outs and Discussion||Kim Walters|
|2:10 PM||2:50 PM||40 mins||Mojaloop Community Awards||Simeon Oriko|
|2:50 PM||3:00 PM||10 mins||Closing||Simeon Oriko|