by Mojaloop Foundation on July 14, 2020
We encourage you to bookmark this page in your preferred web browser. Visit this page as often as you need during the Mojaloop PI-11 OSS Community Meeting. Please note, this is a private page and should only be utilized by event attendees.
See who will be attending the PI-11 OSS
To access the event sessions, you will need the unique URL provided to you when you registered for the event. If you still need to register, click the button below.
View the five-day detailed agenda.
Tips and Tricks to Ensure a Successful Experience
- Plan to log into the event early enough to ensure you are ready and your internet connection is functioning properly. (Please note, if you join too early, you may be placed in a holding room until the session starts). All sessions will begin and end on time.
- Please add your headshot, full name, and company to your Zoom profile.
- If you haven’t already, please fill out this form to be included in our Who’s Who attendee directory. (This will be shared only with your fellow attendees).
- You can engage with the presenters and other attendees by using the Chat and Q&A features. You can also raise your hand by opening the Participants list and selecting “raise hand.”
- Please bookmark this page on your computer so you have links to the agenda, pre-reads, Who’s Who, and other information readily available.
- All presentations and recordings throughout the online event will be added here.
- If you experience any technical difficulties, please email email@example.com