About this webinar:
The Rise of Payment Initiation Services and Providers is Advancing Financial Inclusion, Making Transactions Simpler, Safer and More Cost-effective
Financial connectivity is an essential foundation for a more inclusive and robust digital economy, and the role played by real-time payment systems has become even more paramount in the wake of COVID. The pandemic has also exposed how many people are still left behind because of lack of access to the formal financial system. In markets where PISP (Payment Initiation Service Provider) is enabled to effectively balance customer experience, transaction pricing and security, it can create innovations that can truly tackle financial inclusion. Enabling third-party access for the wider ecosystem means everyone benefits.
Benefits of attending this webinar are to:
- Discover the role played by real-time payment systems, especially in light of COVID-19.
- Learn how the Mojaloop Foundation and Google are collaborating to deliver a PISP blueprint and open source codebase aligned to this recent white paper.
- Create an environment that helps innovators thrive and deliver valuable services.
- Drive the adoption of digital payments using instant payments rails.
- Adama Diallo, Head of Partnerships, Next Billion Users Africa, Google
- John “JJ” Geewax, Software Engineer, Google
- Lewis Daly, Consultant, Crosslake Technologies
- Steve Haley, Economic Development at ModusBox
- Lesley-Ann Vaughan, Director of Product Strategy, Mojaloop Foundation