Mojaloop Foundation’s Open Source Software can be used by organizations to build interoperable, digital payment systems that enable seamless, affordable financial services between individual users, banks, government entities, merchants, mobile network operators, providers, and technology companies – connecting the underserved with the emerging digital economy.
Mojaloop works with different organizations to provide a vibrant ecosystem of solutions to facilitate deployment, customization and extension of the software. These organizations are listed in this directory for the purpose of helping adopters identify contacts that are able to respond to their inquiries.
The categories include:
- Proactively advocate for Mojaloop with a view to increasing its adoption
- Focus on the customer and deliver excellent solutions that deliver true value to the customer
- Are knowledgeable and constantly evolve with the market
- Attend events and connect with other players in the ecosystem with the intention to build improved and new solutions
- Are conversant with Level 1 Principles
The organizations listed in the Mojaloop Business Directory are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Business Alignment:
- Customer base
- Ability to produce results (Reach and Capacity)
- Contractual obligation(s)
- Mission alignment
- Adoption Success Factors
- Willingness to engage/level of interest (Participation in community meetings, taking training programs etc.)
- Ability to manage POCs
- Technical proficiency (level of fluency in Mojaloop and related technologies)
To be considered for the business directory, please fill out the form below.